Saturday, March 28, 2020

I am Making My Way

More poetry by Margarita Kolomiytseva

I am making my way to You in the dark through a thicket of fear,
A torn spirit in blood — Your grace will heal.
I will fall into your good hands with hope. In a big way
I will fall into Your glorious will and be silent.

I'm making my way to You in the dark through the thicket of death,
You are stronger than death, you are more reliable than a thousand years.
Your divine finger in the sand draws its designs
And at some point it will usher you with triumphant into the never-ending light.

I'm making my way to You through a thicket of dark anxiety.
I know You without fail will turn on all the stars of heaven,
To light the way; and the soul will rest in God,
Once again so clearly seeing Golgotha's saving Cross.


----------------- the original ----------------------

Продираюсь к Тебе в темноте через заросли страха,
В кровь разодранный дух уврачует Твоя благодать.
Упаду в Твои руки благие с надеждой. С размахом
Упаду в Твою дивную волю и буду молчать.


Продираюсь к Тебе в темноте через заросли смерти,
Ты сильнее чем смерть, Ты надёжней чем тысяча лет.
Твой божественный перст на песке Свои замыслы чертит
И однажды введёт с торжеством в нескончаемый свет.


Продираюсь к Тебе через заросли темной тревоги.
Знаю, Ты обязательно включишь все звезды небес,
Чтобы путь осветить; и душа успокоится в Боге,
Вновь так ясно увидев Голгофский спасающий крест.



No comments:

Post a Comment